Thousand words
Friday, August 19, 2005
  Bad Moon On The Raise


Yes it is those ominous clouds again.This was shot somewhere in the missisippi coast.

It reminded me of the CCR song

Listen to the song here

BAD MOON RISING

I see the bad moon arising.
I see trouble on the way.
I see earthquakes and lightnin'.
I see bad times today.

Don't go around tonight,
Well, it's bound to take your life,
There's a bad moon on the rise.

I hear hurricanes ablowing.
I know the end is coming soon.
I fear rivers over flowing.
I hear the voice of rage and ruin.

Hope you got your things together.
Hope you are quite prepared to die.
Looks like we're in for nasty weather.
One eye is taken for an eye.

Lyrics
 
Comments:
OMG - I love this one...there's something eerily enchanting about this...wish I had been on the scene [Radar status check - Good!]
 
LOvely, juz like a pinting. The positioning of the moon is 2 good.
 
cosmic,KL
Thanxs.
 
Hi Sen, Thanks for visiting my blog and your comments. You have got a great blog too with some really nice pics. Will keep visiting!
 
Seems like you're a pro in these cloud pics. :-)
 
nice one like painting.
 
Nice shot. Y did u call it 'Bad Moon'??
 
Sen,
Your pics definitely do convey thousand words :-D

Do you want to try movie reviews via photo-blogs ;) ?
 
suyog,
Thanxs.
jo,
That is too much :)

ganesh,
thanxs
ML,
There is a CCR song called Bad moon.just remembered that.will post the lyrics in the blog.

arvind,
That's a good idea.:)
 
op,
guru??.noway.There so many talented people out here.
 
Sen -- Couldn't listen to the song from that Amazon link. :(
 
very beautiful shot with an apt song....
 
jo,
Did u click the link below.Iam not sure what exactly is the problem.Try explorer if you are using firefox.It didn't play in firefox for me, but played ok with explorer.try that

IBH,
thanxs
 
Sen - You've been tagged!!!!

Goto this link and continue the tale! :D
 
Sen - Tag expired! Sorry! Better luck next time! ;-P
 
What a great site »
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

ARCHIVES
January 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 /

My Other Blogs

Alternate Movies
Dream Weaver
Sen Spot

Picture Blogs

Cosmic Blob
Dream Den
Fred
IBH
Kaleidoscope
Magic Lens
Orange Pixel
Suda Suda Coffee

Photo Sites

Tom Pietrasik
Maciek Da

Powered by Blogger

Site Meter